Unistone quartz is a new-age hard composite consisting of 90 per cent or more natural quartz. Unistone quartz is available in at least three finishes, which are letano, polished, and velluto. Now entering in the New Year, this unistone worktop range has been expanded with stylish colours that will be seen adorning various kitchens in 2019.
Unistone worktops are made from the patented Breton technology at the time of production. This new-age technology makes the products strong and durable. They are also non-porous, enabling the surfaces to withstand bacteria and acids. In addition, quartz is the third strongest stone in the planet. As a result, quartz worktops are also highly resistant scratches, stains and cracks.
The Breton Stone technology employed to make Unistone surfaces is well known and proven. It implies using vibro-compression and high temperatures. Using pure quartz crystals and resins, the slabs are finished under industrial conditions. If you are looking for kitchen worktops that are highly resistant to heat, Unistone is an ideal choice.
The result of the vibro-compressed slabs makes the materials suitable for both heat and freezing conditions.
Besides being versatile, these worktops are available in a wide range of colours, patterns and finishes to suit any modern home decor. If you are planning to renovate your kitchen in 2019, here are the 10 best Unistone countertop colours to choose from:
- Unistone Carrara Misterio: This Unistone quartzcolour displays elegant white background, along with stunning streaks of grey veins. Together this colour contrast appears like Bianco Carrara marble. is great for any kitchen worktops or vanity tops or bar countertops. In addition to magnificent looks, you can avail this product in both standard size slabs and Jumbo Unistone Carrara Misterio sizes. With dimensions of up to 3300x1650mm, you will be able to have grand wall panels and splashbacks in this material. If creating huge seamless pieces was not enough, you will also be surprised to know that you can choose the stone in different finishes. Unistone Carrara Misterio Velluto Finish is highly popular in traditional kitchens. The matt yet slightly texture feel of the surfaces will remind you of the real natural stone. In contrast with natural Carrara marble, Carrara Misterio quartz is non-porous. This means the worktop is easy to clean and that it never requires sealants.
- Unistone Bianco Carrara: It is alsoinspired by the gorgeous Carrara marble, found in Northern Italy. Different in shade and vein to Carrara Misterio, this quartz worktop boasts opacity through its clear white toned background. Unistone Bianco Carrarais a technically engineered stone that imbibes the elegance of marble and delivers the durability and quality for best performance.
If you prefer a subtler white as the worktop material, you can choose the Bianco Carrara model. It is available in several finishes and in different thicknesses. Unistone Bianco Carrara 20mm thick quart is currently the most popular option. If your kitchen is small or medium in size, a single Jumbo slabs will be enough to cover all your worktops and upstands. Coupled with the natural look of Italian marble, there isn’t anything not to like about this quartz stone.
- Unistone Bianco Assoluto: This quartz stone represents a bright and vibrant white hue that spreads across any interior. Unistone Bianco Assolutoappears as pure and fresh as a snow-white marble. But unlike marble, it doesn’t inherit any risks of scratching, staining or cracking. Also, in contrast with white marble, Bianco Assoluto quartz is man-made. You would be choosing product that is free from natural markings and fissures. Not to mention it also gives you the possibility of having 100% minimalist worktops in your kitchen. Similarly, you can use it in bathroom as vanity tops and shelves. Not only that it adds a touch of cleanliness to the room, but its anti-bacterial properties ensure you don’t have to worry about mould and humidity. As a matter of fact, the surfaces are impervious to liquids. If spillages and splashes occur, you will easily wipe these off with soapy water and a cloth.
- Unistone Bianco Extreme: This is another beautiful quartz stone that bears authentic white tone. Along with raw materials and resins, it emits such luxurious radiance that can make any interior shine. Unistone Bianco Extreme consists of 93 per cent natural quartz in pure crystals, for uniformity in colour and long-lasting performance. Unlike unknown quartz products, Bianco Extreme’s does not discolour nor fade with the passage of time. If you are looking for a simple and minimalist worktop material, this design is an architects’ first choice.
As with other colours from the Unistone range, Bianco Extreme is available in several finishes. The Polished finish offers high-sheen, bringing light into interiors and making the room appear bigger. The Velluto finish is favoured for interiors that require a pure white with a matte touch. And the Letano finish, offering a brushed surface with deep texture of rough stone.
- Unistone Bianco Eclipse:It displays a chic opaque white and grey background, along with dark grey veins running all over the backdrop. Unistone Bianco Eclipseis durable enough to withstand extreme heat without affecting the quality of the surface. Due to its high durability, it is considered the best for any residential or commercial property. This design is inspired in the popular Bianco Eclipse quartzite from Brazil. Also known as Bianca Eclipsia, Moon Rock or Superwhite, the natural quartzite has become popular over the last five years due to having the look of marble but performing like granite.
Despite its popularity, quartzite is rarer than most marble. This tends to make it expensive when compared with similar products, which may make it affordable for all types of designs. Unistone has come up with a quartz stone that truly brings the look of the quartzite to any interior. In contrast with natural quartzite, Unistone Bianco Eclipse is non-porous. This means you will never need to seal it nor use special cleaning products on its surface.
- Unistone Savoye Grey: This worktop has an original quartz stone ambience, which resembles the famous Grey Savoye marble that’s made in France. Unistone Savoye Grey displays a fragile combination of dark grey base and white veins spreading all over the worktop surface. It comes in an elegant polished finish and has a highly reflective sheen to soften any interior.
- Unistone Statuario: This quartz worktop has a delightful background in white hue, along with stunning grey veins, which evoke the aesthetics of Italian Statuario marble. Unlike natural marble, Unistone Statuario is man-made with technical engineering processes. While it resembles marble, this quartz is easy to maintain and resistant to heat and staining.
- Unistone Concreto: It has been designed to look like concrete or cement but it’s not porous like the cement or concrete surfaces. Instead, Unistone Concreto is non-porous and prevents itself from routine wearing, stains, cracks and chips without the need for sealants.
- Unistone Nero Marquina:This quartz looks like the sophisticated Negro Marquina marble from Spain. Unistone Nero Marquina displays whitish veins on the black background and has a non-porous surface that resists heat, stains and scratches. This countertop is ideal for any kitchen, bar or bathroom.
- Unistone Pietra Grey:Influenced from the beauty of Piatra Grey marblefrom Iran, this Unistone Pietra Grey design, displays dark grey background on which opaque white veins crawl. This contrasting quartz is also non-porous like other quartz countertops to prevent the surface from stains, heat, cracks and scratches to an extent.