We all love the feeling of walking into a freshly, spring-cleaned home after a vacation away, linens redone and crisp, and the floors smelling lemony fresh. This is the perk of having the professionals do what they do best.
When it comes to having your premises cleaned, whether it be the home or the office, the staffing team that comes in knows just how to do the job to perfection. Of course, we all clean our homes and keep it neat and tidy yet when someone else does it somehow the area looks cleaner, and why we always use them when going on holiday.
How to choose a cleaning company.
This may be the trickiest part of the whole process, knowing who to trust to come into your home and who is reliable. A reputable company that comes recommended is always the best option, and if a family member or friend has used the business you’re considering with much success then you’re off to a good start.
There are basics to look for when deciding who to hire and the more boxes the firm ticks the better. You want a company that has been in business for several years, this shows they are reliable and have a concrete customer base, it also indicates the quality of workmanship you are likely to receive.
If you are on the hunt for a top-tier and highly recommend cleaning professionals then Clean Arte maid services may just be the answer you’ve been looking for. With customer care and satisfaction a priority you can have peace of mind knowing you are in capable hands and that you will get the quality of service you deserve.
5 Features to look for in a cleaning company.
The amount of variation of services you require is determined by the area being cleaned, the facilities needing service, and the time frame in which you need the job completed. Let’s take a look at the basics when deciding who to hire.
- Reviews. Checking websites and the customer comments section is a quick and good indication of the services they offer, how people felt they were treated, and if the overall experience was an enjoyable one.
- Experience. While cleaning is not necessarily a degree you study at university, there is a certain level of knowledge needed to use the correct products on specific surfaces so as not to damage the textures or fabrics. Also, the method in which you work your way around the area is not always as simple and straightforward as left to right.
- Staff. Are the staff qualified and have clean background checks, do they follow a checklist to ensure all bases and areas are covered? Are reports written of completed work or tasks that need extra equipment for completion at a later stage?
The list can become quite intense and in-depth and soon you feel yourself getting overwhelmed by it all, rather make a well-earned cup of tea and take a minute to read this handy tip guide https://medium.com/@wayneprojc/5-factors-to-consider-when-choosing-a-commercial-cleaning-service-a692978e6dc4 for the essentials and add as you go along or where you see fits your lifestyle and family dynamics.
- Insurance. Do they have liability insurance, so that should an item or piece of furniture get damaged while the cleaning team is on the job, the replacement will be covered with no issues? Staff should also be covered for injuries sustained while on the premises if any.
- Product knowledge. Certifications and qualifications related to the chemicals and allergen products used while in the house should be well managed and maintained throughout the job, and staff should ideally be well-versed in which products are best for the task.
The difference is significantly noticeable if you have had a team of professionals come in and do the job the way it is supposed to be done.
Besides the fact that you don’t have to do the work yourself, because after a long holiday let’s be honest who has the will or energy to have a tidy up, they have the specialized tools and equipment to get deep into the areas and grime and lift them without any hassles or left behind residue.
Benefits of using a professional cleaning service.
There are many advantages so we will touch on the top most popular reasons that people mention when in conversation about this topic.
If you are having the offices cleaned you will surely notice an increase in work productivity, people feel better when their workspaces are clean and fresh, and this, in turn, is shown through more effective work practices.
You can count on fewer employees calling in sick, when space is dust and allergen-free there is less chance of staff catching a cold or bug, this in itself makes the environment that much safer and healthier to be in.
There will always be the critics and nay-sayers who feel that having a professional come in and do what is so easily capable of your efforts as a luxury, but it is best to hear both sides to the debate. To hear what others have to say click here and see the pros and cons of the story and conclude for yourself from there.
If you can afford it, by all means, have a professional team come in as often as you like, but for those of you who are like me and who budget for a deep-clean service, there is a satisfaction and appreciation you feel when it’s done.
One of the main factors and what appealed to us as a family, to begin with, was that using a cleaning company saves you valuable time. Life is busy enough as it is what with school-runs, family duties, or work deadlines and meetings if you have the opportunity to treat yourself to a squeaky clean home then I say go for it.
You get a sparkling home and the company receives continued business from you and those who you refer them to, win-win.