Have you ever dreamed living in such kind of luxury mansion? Have you ever though what a life inside a luxury house might be like? Is it going to make you a better person, or the effect will be negative? Well, to answer such kind of question we should first see what this kind of properties usually consist of, what activities does they allow, where are they located and last but not least, what is our social status and goal.
- 1. What kind of functional areas does the luxury mansions consist of?
- – Bedrooms – the amount of bedroom in a luxury property is probably the most important metric when deciding to buy a specific home. Usually, there is a master bedrooms, one, two or three kids bedroom, depending on the size of the families, and two or more guest rooms.
- – Living rooms – when you have enough space you can afford several living rooms. The biggest of them is usually the main living room and it a very common thing to see a fireplace in it. It can be either a separated functional area or it can be a part of an open plan kitchen. In smaller living rooms, there are usually some sofas and armchairs and they function as tea or coffee rooms.
- – Kitchens – Again, the amount of kitchens depends on the size of the property and floor plans in general. Usually, there is one main kitchen which, such like the living rooms, can be either separated or created as an open plan space. Very often, outside the inner part of the house, there is a summer kitchen for family or friends gatherings in the open.
- – Dining Rooms – They are splendid, no matter what interior design they are created in. This is the place, where the homeowners must impress their guest so in a typical mansion dinner room you can find not only a breath-taking interior design solutions, but also a rich collection of decorative items related to the family’s background.
- – Bathrooms – the easiest way to predict the probable amount of bathrooms is to see how many bedrooms are there in the mansion. The equation is valid in almost all cases and is as following: The number of bedrooms, plus one or two.
- – Studies – In case the leading character in a family is the man, be sure that you will definitely find a masculine study in a mansion.
- – Other Rooms – Of course, there are various other rooms that can be found in a mansion, like saunas, spa rooms, wine cellars, basements, attics, pool houses, fitness rooms etc.
- 2.Where are they located?
- – Urban Areas – when situated in overcrowded cities, such kind of homes usually inhabit luxury neighborhoods in the suburbs. Agree with us, that it is not possible to place and huge property in downtown of a city.
- – Country Areas – This is the most preferred location for luxury homes. This is because a luxury mansion requires a lot of free area in order to provide enough plot for the construction of the building and enough green areas for the front and back yards.
- 3.What is our social status and goal? – We must answer this question in order to see if we are the perfect candidate for such a home. Some of us only dream living in such kind of homes but they do not actually want this to happen. Of course, others do everything possible in order to have such a place. But, OK, ask yourself, do you really need it – do you already have a home, do you need a second one, or you have to change your location? Why you actually need it – to show your social status in front of others in the socium or because your actually need a large place? The answers to this questions is essential, since you will be able to define for sure if the desired home will bring you the suggested happiness.
Now, lets stop talking an have a look at this absolutely stunning luxury mansions in USA and The Rest of the World:
This luxury mansion in Minnesota has everything that an ordinary person might think of. It has advanced technologies integrated, such as the thumbprint scanner that opens the wine cellar. It also charms with a hidden passageway that is located behind the library. On a project stage, the goal was clear enough. To create a luxury … Continued