Finding blinds that will fit window frames even with unusual shapes can be difficult. However, selecting a perfect fit blind is the best option because they give a perfect touch to your window requires within no time. Moreover, one doesn’t require complicated tools to install them; the process is completed with a few steps as per the kind of perfect blind you would wish it be installed. Let’s look at what are perfect blinds and which one will fit in the perfect fit frame.
It is an innovative and unique frame designed to fit perfectly on the window. It is set to move perfectly with the blind as one raises or lowers it, as a result providing an ideal combination of shade and at the same time serving the purpose of ventilation. The frames are available in different colors depending on what’s available in the company in charge of installation and also the desires of the building owner. Occasionally, they are designed for use in UPVC doors, windows, and conservatories due to their ability to function with no screws or drills.
- They are easily removable during cleaning.
- They are safe in a room that has a kid around since there are no loops or stray cords.
- They enhance the privacy of a building since there is little or no gap at the edges of doors and windows.
- They are easy to install because they don’t require screwing or drilling on the window frame.
- They offer outstanding thermal efficiency since the frame fits flush against the windows aids in retaining heat in winter and reducing it in the summer.
Measuring perfect fit blinds is an easy task considering that they don’t require drilling. Furthermore, they are simple to fit, the frame cleaks fits perfectly into position, and the bind fits securely into the frame, attaining a great finish that doesn’t have control chords.
Read this guide to find out the simple process of measuring perfect fit blinds.
- Use a metal tape while measuring so as to get accurate results.
- Note down the measurement immediately on a notebook to avoid confusion and miscalculations.
- Look out for window accessories like tiles and handles and mark their positions so as to ensure a perfect fit.
- Measure the glass and the window size in mm and be as accurate as possible.
- Double check your measurement, to make sure you noted do0wn the correct ones.
Once you have measured the window glass and frames, you will submit them to a company of your choice then you will be supplied with a kit for every window you provided a measurement for. Once you receive the kit you should follow the following procedure:
- Carefully unwrap the blind parcels slowly ensuring you don’t damage the cord. Lay the frame on the front side, ensuring the blind is closed at the top.
- Slide all corner joints into horizontal and vertical frames, creating a rectangular frame. Ensure all lengths are fully inserted. Tightens screws in the four corners.
- If at this point all the corners have not been fitted install the corner covers securing them with the screws provided.
- Fit brackets to your windows so as to ensure alignment with holes in the frame members.
- Clip the frame into the blanket one at a time ensuring they all perfectly fit.
At this point, you will have perfectly installed a perfectly fit blind in a perfect fit frame.
Perfect fit blinds are a faultless option to attain the ideal window design of your choice. Moreover, the fit directly on a double glazed window using a bracket a perfect fit frame system. This means that when one closes or opens s the window the blind moves with it. They are advantageous, for example, they provide privacy, conserve heat, and save space because they don’t take up space on the sill. They are available in a variety of colors and designs, therefore, they not only serve ventilation function, at the same time, enhance a building’s beauty. Don’t forget that they easy to clean, therefore suitable for hygiene purposes.