Dubai is one of those cities in the world that prefer crossing the boundaries when it comes to architecture and its latest development in the city is doing that for sure.
The images have been released for this newly announced Address hotel. Everyone is drooling over this development for its futuristic design and marvelous architecture.
This hotel is set to be located in Jumeirah Beach Residence. This donut inspired building will comprise of one hundred and eight-two hotel rooms, residential apartments and serviced residences.
This will be the first very beachfront hotel for this resort chain, but Emaar still has not yet revealed by when it will be opening.
The part that we do know is that it will be made of 290-meter towers, which will be connected at the lobby and the top tier levels. The overall look of this project will be like a shimmering and squashed bagel. One of the towers with seventy-four story will be housing the hotel. The other one will be a property for the residents and the latter of which will be going on sale during the near future.
The guests and the residents will have a direct access to The Sheikh Zayed Road and Ai Dubai Ferris Wheel, which is opening soon while sitting at the Southern end of the JBR strip.
The guests and the residents and guests will have a separate facility that will include pools, and some shared eateries, which would be five on site.
Surely this mustn’t have satisfied the readers and they must be looking out for more. So here you go! There is a roof top-floor lounge and ballrooms and boardrooms as well. Moreover, the JBR is not the only location in the city that is yet to be open. A downtown hotel is also yet to be revealed by the end of the year.
It will be the first ever address hotel that will be opening in Dubai after a gap of six years. It seems like that it is set to open around the one-year anniversary of New Year’s Eve fore. This fire had destroyed the Address Downtown Hotel. Address Boulevard is set to be housed on the low level of the tower, which is linked to the Dubai Mall. It will consist of one-hundred and ninety-six hotel rooms, thirty-six suites, a club lounge and serviced residences, a huge spa and even a restaurant on the site.
The Address Jumeirah Spa and Resort
- The Address Jumeirah Resort and Spa at Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) is a newly announced development. It was announced by Emaar Hospitality Group, Emaar properties division.
- The development consists of pairs of 74-storey towers. These towers share a common podium and are connected by a five-storey bridge at the top.
- The tower will be 290 meters high. One of the two towers will consist of a hotel and residences that will be serviced, while the other will consist of apartments.
- The resort will be located at the front of the beach, right where the Marina flows out to the sea at the end of Jumeirah Beach. It will command views of Blue Waters Island, and the Ain Dubai, the big wheel. It will also be linked directly to the Sheikh Zayed Road.
- The 217-room hotel tuned residences and residential apartments will be managed by The Address Hotels + Resorts.
- The resort will include an infinity pool at the rooftop. A hundred-meter beachfront and a bunch of exclusive eateries as well. It will also consist of a poolside and an all-day dining restaurant. A beach grill will also be a part of it and a destination lounge on the roof as well.
- It will also consist of The Spa at The Address, and a 24/7 functional fitness center.
- The landscape will consist of a mixture of several terraces that will comprise plants, outdoor terraces, restaurants and interlined cascading pools as well. There will be a series of grand stairway as well that will allow the visitors to walk along the lobby of the beach.
- Preparation of the site had begun during the end of 2016 and in October 2017 The Multiplex Constructions was given the main contract for construction.
- This building was the tallest at Jumeirah Beach Walk Skyline.