Christmas is lovely. I like it not only for all the delicious meals, gifts that everybody give one to another, the sparkling lights in the streets and warm fire at home but also for the precious moments that we spend as a family. We talk with relatives who we haven’t seen for ages and this little life gifts make this holiday so special.
But when the time passes by and the Christmas Eve approaches we need to make Christmas decorations in our homes so that it can shine in its brilliance. We do decorations not only for ourselves and children. We also do it for your guests, neighbors and passerbys because everybody deserves to feel the good and holy spirit of Christmas.
Christmas decoratrions – the essentials
There are some elements and details in the interior that are just an essential part of this holiday.
– they make great decorations either applied on the table as centerpieces or placed on the fireplace mantel. I have seen many homes that just randomly scatter candles on the coffee tables for example and thus create unique and cozy ambient atmosphere.
- Christmas tree
– what is Christmas without a Christmas tree? You need to find one and decorate it with all the garlands, shiny balls, stars and other things. And remember, when Santa Claus comes from the Chimney and if your was good during the year, a small present may appear.
- Christmas star
– place it on the top of the tree. It symbolizes the northern star which Mary and Joseph observed at the night when Jesus was born. It is also a great way to finish your Christmas tree decor.
– do you want to surprise your guest right before entering your home? Place an oustsanding Christmas wreaht on your front door and those who you expect to come and visit you will be charmed!
– they are one of the simplies, yet most attractive ways to decorate the interior of a room or the entire house. Personally, I like paper garlands since they can be placed on droors, on the fireplace mantel, on the walls of rooms, between two objects – like two cupboards, for example, etc.
– where do you expect your presents to appear? Make sure that you have at least four or five socks large enough to be able to handle the presents that Santa Claus is going to leave for you!
- Christmas balls
– usually, they are placed on the Christmas tree. Of course, you can always make a fashionable table centerpiece with a simple wreath made of branches and two or three red and while shiny Christmas balls in the center. Place a candle next to them and the result will be davastating!
Now you know how to make your Christmas decorations.
Find out more ideas in the video here: