According to data sourced from Statista, in a 2021 survey conducted by the UK Department for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), it’s found that seventy-seven percent of respondents used the gas central method of heating while seven percent used electric heating sources. Whatever heating choices one makes, the most important thing is that your home is adequately heated.
It is important to note that using electric combi boilers for flats is necessary for tenants and owners of flats. With our electric combi boiler, you’re presented with the opportunity of experiencing no air pollution, no noise, no heat loss and a high boiler efficiency.
What should I look out for before buying an electric combi boiler?
- Know the size of your flat. It’s important you know your flat’s square footage, this will help guide you on the amount of heating you will need from an electric combi boiler.
- Hire a professional to assess the exact situation and needs of your flat if you’re finding it difficult to do it yourself.
- Buy your electric combi boiler from a reputable brand like ours. We deliver only electric combi boilers for flats of high quality. With us, your product’s integrity is preserved.
Why does your flat need an electric combi boiler?
- An electric combi boiler is eco- friendly.
- It doesn’t require an expensive maintenance cost.
- Most of them come with long warranty periods. Even when the warranty expires, repairing a faulty one is easy.
- It is not expensive to purchase.
- If you live in a high-rise building, you should get electric combi boilers for flats because they don’t need a flue.
- You can easily control the heat of an electric combi boiler which makes it a safer option than it’s gas counterpart.
- It is easy to operate and it has a long life span.
- It produces both heating and domestic hot water.
- It has a variety of protections such as voltage, water level, power supply and pressure which makes it safe and reliable.
Heating solutions for flats.
- Electric panel heaters
- Electric radiators
- Electric combi boilers.
These three are often regarded as the best choice for heating a flat. With strict rules regulating the use of gas appliances and gas powered heating in the UK, the use of electric heating is preferred by over fifty percent of landlords , tenants and property owners. You can also heat your flat through the following ways:
- You can take advantage of the solar energy released during the day. Open up with windows, curtains and blinds to let the sunlight in.
- Make sure there’s no leak in your walls and other openings are properly sealed.
- Wrap up well. Wear thick cloths made from wool or cotton to prevent yourself from catching a cold.
- Install thermostatic radiator valves.
- Drink warm water or a glass or two of hot coffee. You should also eat hot foods.
- Upgrade your boiler if it doesn’t serve you well. You can get an electric combi boiler for flats from us.