A total of 50 million square feet of Trusscore panels have been installed across the US and Canada by Duramax for more than 30 years. Duramax continues to be the leading supplier in water resistant Trusscore PVC Panels — bringing vinyl panels directly to buyers.
Trusscore PVC panels have been known to be a superior solution to Fibre-reinforced polymer (FRP), also known as Fibre-reinforced plastic. FRP panels have been used since 1965 for almost every type of advanced engineering structure, ranging from building to construction, transportation, marine, to military industries. Nowadays, FRP panels are also utilized on both ceilings and walls, installing them straight over solid surfaces. FRP wall panels are designed with sturdy polyester resin reinforced with fiberglass, offering a seamless wall surface.
However, Trusscore has surpassed FRP making Trusscore PVC Panels the BEST MATERIAL OF CHOICE FOR WALL AND CEILING PANELING.
Read more about FRP vs Trusscore PVC Panels here: https://www.duramaxpvcpanels.com/dpp-vs-frp/
Trusscore PVC panels are lightweight and easy to work with that do not need special training or tools to install. It also has an easy to clean, scratch-resistant and smooth surface, along with offering great moisture resistance that is highly durable and resistant to scratches, moisture, mold, mildew and most chemicals. These Trusscore PVC panels come with a product warranty as well.
Trusscore panels are most commonly for these applications:
- Agricultural facilities
- Food processing and meatpacking plants
- Cannabis Grow Rooms
- Car washes
- Healthcare facilities
- Hygienic clean rooms
- Commercial kitchens and bathrooms
- Water resistant wash stations
- High moisture environments
- And many other applications
Trusscore PVC panels are designed to be easy to install and a great solution to any indoor environment with high moisture because of its non-porous surface. Trusccore panels make up for all the inefficiencies of FRP. You may get a free sample today by going to https://www.duramaxpvcpanels.com/get-a-sample/
TRUSSCORE PVC PANELS FEATURES
- Trusscore panels are 16” wide, 1/2” thick
- Trusccore panels come in standard 8’, 10’, 12’, 14’, 16’, and 20’ lengths
- Trusscore panels have a unique tongue-and-groove interlocking system that makes both vertical and horizontal installation quick and easy.
View TRUSSCORE Panels Brochure here: https://www.duramaxpvcpanels.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/duramaxpvcwallpanelsbrochure.pdf
- This Trusscore Panel Trim can be used to hold the top or bottom of a panel. Can also use two J trims to form a corner.
- Inside Cove
- This Trusscore Panel Trim is used to bridge the corner of the wall and ceiling.
- This Trusscore Panel Trim is used to hold two panels vertically for walls that exceed a single panel’s height.
- Outside Corner
- This Trusscore Panel Trim is used to connect two panels at a wall corner with a 90 degree angle.
- Bullnose Corner
- This Trusscore Panel Trim is used to connect two panels at a wall corner with a round edge.
- Base Trim
- This Trusscore Panel Trim holds the bottom of a wall panel.
Get a Quality TRUSSCORE PVC Panels
Want to learn more about Trusscore? Talk to a Trusscore Expert today at 323-892-0259 to get the best deals and the most experience.