Your Garden with Beautiful Roses
When you are trying to express your romantic soul with using roses for your garden, you can use the following house garden guide. You have to know, for example, that the roses not only grow in the ground, but can also be places in a container. For example, let’s have a look at the white roses. They have some specific requirements about the watering. And that makes them perfect for patios, balconies and other places where flowers can be used as a part of the interior or the exterior. Now, let’s have a look at the exacts steps needed for you in order to grow a rose in a container.
- You can place a 1 1/2 feet tall rose into a 10-inch-deep container;
- Roses up to 2 feet tall should be placed in 1-foot-deep container;
- The smaller shrub like roses with e height of up to 2 to 3 feet tall – in a 15-inch-deep pot;
- Larger shrub like roses that are growing up to 4 feet need to be placed in a pot that is 18- to 22 inches deep.
2. Choose the material – you can bet on clay or plastic ones; There several main features of both materials that you better think about.
- If you are living in warm place – choose the clay container, because roses can easily cool down their roots.
- If you are living in a cool place – choose the plastic container, because they hard to crack when the temperatures drop.