Your living room may be filled and beautifully designed with attractive furniture, but all is ruined once you see a carpet stain; immediately, the next thing you want to do is contact the leading carpet cleaner in Scarborough.
With different kinds of stains, such as wine-caused stains and food stains, and with these stains having different severities, it’s tough to clean it all yourself. Even if you try, you might not be able to do it without the right knowledge and cleaning materials.
If you have a stained carpet, hiring a carpet cleaner is a good option because they have the experience, proper tools and material, and the expertise in this area. However, you need to make sure you hire the best cleaners, and we can help you with this article.
While they all deal with dirty carpets, there is more than one way to deal with it, depending on the cause of the stain.
- Standard cleaning – This is one of the most common ways of cleaning carpets. It is cheap, and it can take care of most mild to moderate carpet stains.
- Green cleaning – Green carpet cleaning works just as well as standard cleaning, with the only difference being that it’s made with safe and biodegradable ingredients. We recommend this, as you can clean your carpet and help the environment at the same time.
- Encapsulation – Encapsulation is a “dry” cleaning method. It’s not actually completely dry, but it uses low moisture. Encapsulation works by using cleaning compounds on the carpet and cleaning it all off with a powerful brush.
Since it uses low moisture, it also dries quickly. However, this process isn’t simple, and you need to make sure your carpet cleaner is experienced in this method if you want a perfect cleaning job. It’s also not that common, so you may have difficulties looking for someone who can perform encapsulation cleaning.
- Absorbent pad cleaning – If your carpet isn’t that dirty, absorbent pad cleaning is a good option for light carpet maintenance. It’s done by spraying a chemical solution onto the carpet. Then, the carpet cleaner will use a rotary floor machine with an absorbent pad to clean the carpet. It’s very cheap, but it doesn’t work well with heavy stains and heavily soiled carpets.
- Wet carpet cleaning – The most common carpet cleaning method, wet carpet cleaning is done by preconditioning the carpet with a chemical substance that turns all dirt and stains in the fiber into liquid. Then, hot water will be injected into the carpet and allowed to rest for 15 minutes. Finally, it will be vacuumed and allowed to dry. This method, although very effective, also takes a long time. It’s also expensive as it requires special equipment, personnel, and space.
Training and certifications
Experience and track record are vital, but actual professional training and certification can also back up a carpet cleaner’s skills. Ask your potential carpet cleaner about how they learned their craft and their training and certification.
Through this, you can identify if they are really qualified for the job, especially when you’re dealing with highly-soiled or expensive carpets, so you can make sure that you get what your money’s worth.
Look for reviews
Training and certification are very important, but nothing beats actual experience in dealing with different kinds of customers and carpet problems.
Look for a carpet cleaner with good experience in dealing with carpets. If you don’t know where to find one, you can try asking your neighbors, co-workers, and nearby friends if they can recommend an experienced carpet cleaner.
At Boas Cleaning Services, we can provide you with experienced carpet cleaners who have a long list of satisfied carpet owners.
License and insurance
In case of problems like the carpet cleaner making the problem worse and rendering your carpet unusable, it’s better to have a carpet cleaner that’s licensed by the local government.
This is to ensure that you’re working with a reliable and safe carpet cleaner that hires experienced employees with good personal backgrounds.
Also, make sure that the carpet cleaner you will hire will take responsibility for their faults if the cleaning goes the wrong way.
Carpet cleaning service providers come and go, and with much competition out there, you won’t have any problems finding low prices. However, since there’s much competition, others try to take advantage by offering prices that are too low. If that’s the case, you shouldn’t expect quality service.
Go for a carpet cleaner with good prices and a good background. Also, carefully read their ads and price lists since some companies try to mislead people with wrong and confusing statements.
Choosing the right carpet cleaner
There are many things to consider when looking for carpet cleaning services, including their cleaning methods, the quality of their cleaning materials, and pricing, among others.
However, above all these things, you need to look for a reliable carpet cleaner, one that you can count on to come with one call. Also, you want a carpet cleaner that will listen to how you want things done and will try any requests you may have.
If you want to have all those things in a carpet cleaner, Boas Cleaning Services, the leading carpet cleaner in Scarborough, is here for you. With top-notch professionals and equipment, just give us a call, and we’ll take care of your beloved carpet.