Teak outdoor furniture is one of the best possible options that you have in terms of organizing your patio, front garden, backyard and provide some comfortable sitting pieces where you can enjoy the hot summer days and nights. That’s why today we have gathered some really amazing ideas that you, our readers, will surely find helpful.
Summer has come again and you should arrange our teak outdoor furniture in the best possible way. You have several options here.
– If you have a swimming pool around, scatter some teak outdoor lounges will small tables besides. Now, grab a cold cocktail and enjoy the hot summer rays!
– If you are arranging an outdoor dining corner in the open, you can go after teak outdoor dining sets. There are a lot of companies that offer such kind of sets which usually consist of a teak dining table and various number of chairs. Numbers between 4 and 12 are common in terms of teak outdoor chairs that should be placed at the dining table.
– Some people prefer to create a casual, strictly informal atmosphere in their outdoor areas. A single teak outdoor coffee table with two patio armchairs can do the trick in this cases.
However, no matter what your preferences are, pay attention to the following tips for teak outdoor furniture:
Teak outdoor furniture tips
1. Try to find patio furniture covers. They will help you protect our outdoor pieces.
2. Choose a suitable corner. If you are after a dining one, use a pergola. If you are creating a simple coffee and tea corner, try to place it near a surrounding greenery – shrubs or high plants.
3. Pay attention to the ground – it should be flat without any bumps or holes.
4. If you are not sure what furniture you need, consult a professional interior designer.
5. If you have problems with sunrays, try to provide a shelter above the outdoor furniture. This way you will prevent yourself from the ultra-violet dangerous sunrays.
6. Check wether the place that you have already chosen is wind protected. Nobody wants to sit down and chill while being blown away by the wind.
7. The best foundation is low-cut grass. If you have a drainage system, this would be the perfect place, because usually when the rain falls, the ground becomes very muddy.
And last but not least, watch the video and find some practical maintainance tips.
These places are beautiful why dot you look around on beautifulplaces-no1.com for further inspirations!